Black Onyx Sterling Silver Celtic Triple Spiral Pendant with Necklace
Black Onyx Triple Spiral Pendant and Necklace. This Celtic triple spiral or triskele pendant is made with solid sterling silver, set with a natural black onyx placed in the centre. Pendant is complete with a high quality sterling silver rolo chain, hallmarked 925 to indicate silver composition. Makes a perfect gift for any occasion and is great for everyday wear.
The Celtic Triple Spiral, also known as a Triskele, is a symbol that consists of three interlocking spirals which dates back to Neolithic Ireland. The word ‘Triskele’ comes from the Greek word for “three-legged” and therefore the symbol can represent energy, progress and movement. Its three spirals are also said to represent heavenly bodies; moon, sun, and stars, or the Holy Trinity.
Black Onyx has historically been thought to have metaphysical properties, such as shielding you from any negative energy around yourself. It is considered to be a protective stone that represents the dark night, bringing you stability and encouraging healing by warding off ill intent.
- Pendant shape: Triple Spiral
- Pendant material: 925 Sterling Silver, Rainbow Moonstone
- Pendant length: 0.8in / 20mm
- Pendant width: 0.8in / 20mm
- Chain material: 925 sterling silver
- Chain width: 0.05in / 1.5mm rolo chain
- Closure type: Spring ring
- 16.5in / 42cm, 18in / 45cm, 20in / 50cm, 24in / 60cm
Made of high quality silver.