Premium Copper Plated Stainless Steel Magnetic Bracelet for Men with 26 Nd Magnets
Stunning, chunky copper plated stainless steel magnetic bracelet for men, hand crafted from high quality 316L stainless steel and electroplated with hard wearing, deep glow copper finish.
Fabulous extra wide link bracelet with multiple neodymium magnets – outstanding 26 magnets per bracelet!
The design of the bracelet permits for the north pole of the magnets to face the skin and to create a powerful, healing magnetic field around your wrist. North pole facing magnets considered to be most beneficial for human health. The south pole of the magnets is securely cupped and doesn’t interfere with the magnetic field.
- Top quality 316L Stainless Steel
- Hard-wearing copper plating
- Hypoallergenic and nickel-free
- Powerful Rare Earth Neodymium Magnets
- Magnet’s strength 2500 Gauss
- Multiple magnets per bracelet – 26 magnets for a standard 26 links bracelet
- 180-degree rotation secure fold-over clasp
- Weight: approx. 50 g / 1.75 oz.
- Width: 14.5mm (0.57″)
- 100% natural, 100% safe
Magnetic Bracelet Benefits
- Magnetic bracelets help relieve pain and discomfort associated with arthritis, rheumatism, carpel tunnel syndrome or injury and reduce swelling and stiffness.
- Increase blood circulation which leads to more oxygen and nutrients available to painful areas.
- Relax muscle spasms.
- Reduce inflammation, lactic acid, calcium deposits and other toxins in the body.
- Magnetic bracelets assist to healing nervous tissue and bones due to the magnets ability to accelerate the migration of calcium ions.
- Help the body produce more endorphins, which are known as natural painkillers.
- Magnetic bracelets promote peaceful sleep as the magnets can influence the production of the hormone melatonin in the body.
- May stimulate collagen density in and around joints proven in studies to heal bones and joints faster and to help alleviate chronic pain and invigorate overall well-being.
- People with cardiac pacemakers should avoid wearing magnets.
- In order to preserve the look of the bracelet we recommend to take the bracelet off when showering or swimming.