Copper Magnetic Rings – Set of Two
Pure copper magnetic rings are designed to provide you with a natural and powerful pain relief for arthritic fingers, swollen or painful finger joints, fracture sites, carpal tunnel syndrome and repetitive strain injuries.
If you have just one finger that is painful, perhaps due to a fracture or previous injury then you may not want to use a bracelet to treat just one finger. Copper magnetic rings are extremely effective magnetic treatment for single finger pain. Magnetic rings look just like ordinary rings, but they have 2 x 1700 Gauss magnets placed on the inside of the ring. When you wear the ring, the magnetic field will treat the whole of the finger on which it is placed.
- Hand made from solid copper
- 2 Rare Earth Neodymium magnets 1700 Gauss each
- The magnets have north polarity – most beneficial for human health
- Attractive unisex design
- Easily adjustable
How to Choose Your Size
- Use a piece of string or dental floss and wrap it around the base of your finger.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the end meets.
- Use a millimeter ruler to measure the string.
- Copper is a very pliable metal that allows you to adjust your ring according to your size. The gap between the ends can add up to 1.5 cm to the actual ring size.
- Fits fingers in circumference (length round the base of your finger) 5.5 cm – 7 cm (2.2 in – 2.8 in)
- Actual ring length (inside circumference) from end to end: around 5.5 cm (2.2 in)
- Width: 6 mm
- Fits fingers in circumference (length round the finger) 6.5 cm – 8 cm (2.5 in – 3.1 in)
- Actual ring length (inside circumference) from end to end: around 6.5 cm (2.5 in)
- Width: 6 mm
- Keep away from small children!
- Copper may produce patina, which can be easily removed by washing.
- For cosmetic reasons we suggest removing copper jewellery before bathing or swimming.