Copper Bracelet for Men Magnetic Healing Bracelet for Pain Viking Bracelet Antique Silver Toned – Eagles
This copper magnetic healing bracelet is beautifully decorated with traditional Norse symbols – Eagles. An Eagle was one of the birds of Odin – Viking God, and was a symbol of strength and power in Norse mythology. Images of eagles appear in stone carvings, as well as on helmets and brooches dating from the era of Vikings.
The copper core of this bracelet makes it pliable and easily adjusted for a comfortable fit.
A hypoallergenic pewter coating has been applied to this bangle making it an easy-to-maintain, long-lasting piece of jewellery with unique therapeutic properties. This lovely magnetic bangle is really hard wearing and won’t lose its antique silver lustre for a very long time.
- Solid copper core
- Hypoallergenic, lead free pewter coating
- 6 Powerful Rare Earth Neodymium Magnets 3000 Gauss each
- The magnets have north polarity – most beneficial for human health
- Easily adjustable for a comfortable fit
- Width – 15mm
Magnetic Bracelet Benefits
- Copper magnetic bracelets help relieve pain and discomfort associated with arthritis, rheumatism, carpel tunnel syndrome or injury and reduce swelling and stiffness.
- Increase blood circulation which leads to more oxygen and nutrients available to painful areas.
- Relax muscle spasms.
- Reduce inflammation, lactic acid, calcium deposits and other toxins in the body.
- Copper magnetic bracelets assist to healing nervous tissue and bones due to the magnets ability to accelerate the migration of calcium ions.
- Can help the body produce more endorphins, which are known as natural painkillers.
- Copper magnetic bracelets promote peaceful sleep as the magnets can influence the production of the hormone melatonin in the body.
- May stimulate collagen density in and around joints proven in studies to heal bones and joints faster and to help alleviate chronic pain and invigorate overall well-being.
- People with cardiac pacemakers should avoid wearing magnets.
- For cosmetic reasons we suggest removing copper jewellery before bathing or swimming.