Mens Copper Bracelet for Arthritis Magnetic Bracelet Health Bracelet for Pain Viking Bracelet – Eagles
This mens copper bracelet for arthritis is beautifully decorated with traditional Viking symbol – Eagle. An Eagle was one of the birds of Odin – Viking God, and was a symbol of strength and power in Norse mythology. Images of eagles appear in stone carvings, as well as on helmets and brooches dating from the era of Vikings.
- 100% solid copper
- 6 Powerful Rare Earth Neodymium Magnets 3000 Gauss each
- The magnets have north polarity – most beneficial for human health
- Easily adjustable for a comfortable fit
- Width – 15mm
Copper Magnetic Bracelet Benefits
- Copper magnetic bracelets help relieve pain and discomfort associated with arthritis, rheumatism, carpel tunnel syndrome or injury and reduce swelling and stiffness.
- Increase blood circulation which leads to more oxygen and nutrients available to painful areas.
- Relax muscle spasms.
- Reduce inflammation, lactic acid, calcium deposits and other toxins in the body.
- Copper magnetic bracelets assist to healing nervous tissue and bones due to the magnets ability to accelerate the migration of calcium ions.
- Can help the body produce more endorphins, which are known as natural painkillers.
- Copper magnetic bracelets promote peaceful sleep as the magnets can influence the production of the hormone melatonin in the body.
- May stimulate collagen density in and around joints proven in studies to heal bones and joints faster and to help alleviate chronic pain and invigorate overall well-being.
- People with cardiac pacemakers should avoid wearing magnets.
- Copper may produce patina, which can be easily removed by washing.
- For cosmetic reasons we suggest removing copper jewellery before bathing or swimming.