Healing Magnet for Pain Relief at Source Therapeutic Magnets for Rheumatoid Arthritis, Back, Knee, Shoulder Pain, Period Pain, Menopause
Powerful, safe and versatile magnets for pain that can be used anywhere on your body as a natural aid for pain relief
- Powerful 5000 Gauss Neodymium magnet
- Can be securely attached to clothes, underwear or bandages
- Copper side of the magnet has a negative polarity which is most beneficial to human body
- Provides dual therapeutic effect thanks to the magnetic energy and anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and pain reliving properties of copper
- Consists of enclosure containing the magnet and the lid. The enclosure is made of pure copper and biomedical grade hypoallergenic stainless steel.
- Copper side of the enclosure is the magnet’s negative pole and needs to face the skin.
- Stainless steel lid is securely holds the device attached to clothing, thanks to the magnetic force.
- Magnet diameter: 3 cm (1.18”)
- Magnets thickness: 10 mm
- Lid thickness: 1mm
- Magnet weight: 25 g
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Tennis Elbow
- Backache, neck pain
- Sprains and strains
- Joints and muscle pain of any nature
- Period pain
- Menopause symptoms
- Recovery after surgery
How to Use
- Separate the lid from the magnet by sliding one away from the other.
- Place the magnet at the point of pain with copper side (magnet’s negative polarity) against the skin, and attach the lid on the outside of your clothing, underwear or bandage.
- For relief of menopause symptoms, wear the magnet attached to underwear with the copper side against the skin, about 10cm/4in below your belly button. Safe to be used for as long as required.
- The magnet can be worn for as long as needed.
- For aches and pains more than one magnet can be worn at the same time.
- Copper can naturally react to the environment and change colour. This is absolutely normal as copper will oxidize gradually, but this won’t affect the device properties.
Do not wear magnets if you have a pacemaker.
Keep the magnet away from small children!