Holistic Magnets® Link Bracelet Premium Gift Box
How to Find Your Size in 3 Easy Steps:
- Measure your wrist with a flexible tape measure (or use a piece of paper and a ruler)
- Add about 10-15mm or 1/2 inch for a standard fit. If you prefer a looser fit, you can add a little more, 20mm or 3/4 inch for example.
- Choose a bracelet size option above closest to the total.
To recap: Your bracelet size=Your wrist size + 10-15mm (1/2 inch).
Not sure about your size?
We’re here to help, just send us a message and we’ll get back to you shortly!
- Buying a gift? Optional Holistic Magnets® luxury gift box with an information leaflet is available on the product page.
- If you would like to add a gift message, please leave a note for us at the checkout. You will see this option at the bottom of the checkout page.
- If your order is marked as a gift, an invoice will not be included with the order.
We ship to the following countries:Ireland, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, New Zealand, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States.
- We dispatch within 1-2 business days, most orders are shipped within 24 hours.
- Your purchase will be shipped in a letterbox-friendly padded envelope.
Shipping RatesIndicated in Euro and converted to your country currency at the check-out.
- Economy: (worldwide, not tracked): FREE
- Standard: (Ireland only, An Post, not tracked): €3.50 for one item, plus €1.00 for any additional item.
- Registered: (Ireland only, An Post, tracked): €9.50 for one item, plus €1.00 for any additional item.
- International: (worldwide, tracked/signed for) €10 for one item, plus €1.00 for any additional item.
*Estimated Delivery Times*We'll do our best to meet these shipping estimates, but actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose, busy holiday periods, border controls, country specific restrictions and postal services.
Economy & Standard Post
- Ireland: Economy - 3 - 5 working days. Standard - 1 - 3 working days. This time can be slightly longer around bank holiday weekends/public holidays due to backlogs.
- UK and Europe: Economy - 5 to 10 working days. This time can be longer due to border controls.
- USA: Economy - 7 to 15 working days.
- Canada: Economy - 8 to 25 working days, internal delays are expected due to postal backlogs.
- Australia and New Zealand: Economy - 7 to 15 working days.
- Ireland: Registered Post (2-4 working days delivery with a signature).
- Europe: International Tracked (4-9 working days delivery with a signature).
- Rest of the World: International Tracked (5-10 working days delivery with a signature).
How Magnetic Therapy Works
Healing with magnets has been around for hundreds of years. Recently, due to an increased interest in alternative medicine and news of some well-known athletes using magnetic therapy for pain relief, the interest in healing with magnets is on the rise ones again.
In spite of a limited scientific evidence to either support or deny the positive results of healing with magnets lots of people including hundreds of our customers swear by the benefits of magnetic healing.
So, how do magnets work?
There are two main applications for magnetic therapy:
- Pain Reduction
- Healing The Body
In terms of reducing pain, some doctors believe that pain reduction with magnets works similarly to using a heating pad. The magnets are placed on or near the body, and are used to stimulate nerve endings by acting to interrupt pain signals to the brain. The difference is that heat treatment can be more intense, while magnetic healing is more constant. So, while you can’t wear a heating pad for hours at a time, you can wear a magnetic bracelet every day.
In terms of healing an area of the body, magnets are placed either on or near the body, and it’s believed that the magnets act to stimulate the cellular and chemical area where the healing is to occur. That is, blood is accelerated to the area, which increases the oxygenation of the blood and dilates the blood vessels, providing additional oxygen and nutrients to the place in need of healing.
Healing powers of magnets depends on their strength and polarity. The force (magnetic field of energy) from a magnet is measured in Gauss strength. Magnets used for pain relief and healing typically measure between 300 – 3000 Gauss.
Magnets have two different poles—a positive pole and a negative pole. For reasons most researchers cannot explain, applying the negative side of a magnet is effective, but applying the positive side of a magnet is not.
When buying magnetic jewellery form us you can be sure that all our products contain neodymium magnets – the strongest permanent bio magnets available and are designed with the north pole of the magnet facing the body.
Magnetic Therapy Uses
- Arthritis including Rheumatoid and Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bursitis, Tendonitis
- Body Aches
- Back Pain
- Headaches & Migraines
- Sciatica Disc Disease, Lumbar Spondylitis
- Sports Injuries such as frozen Shoulder, Tennis Elbow, Achilles Tendon, Tendonitis, Sprains, Torn Ligaments
- Muscular Pain, Cramps, Spasms
- Healing of broken bones
- Foot Pain from Heel Spurs and Bunions
- Menstrual Cramps
- Diabetic nerve damage
- Stress & Depression
- Chronic Fatigue
- High Blood Pressure
Only 1 left in stock