Copper Bracelet for Arthritis Magnetic Therapy Bracelet Celtic Bracelet – Celtic Eternity Knot
Copper bracelet for arthritis pain relief with traditional Celtic pattern featuring Eternity knot – an ancient Celtic symbol of eternal life. Another more romantic meaning of this beautiful symbol is loyalty and endless love. This symbol is often used to decorate wedding bands and wedding gifts.
- 99.9% solid copper
- 6 Powerful Rare Earth Neodymium Magnets 3000 Gauss each
- The magnets have north polarity – most beneficial for human health
- Easily adjustable for a comfortable fit
- Width: 13mm/0.51″
- Thickness approx: 2.5-3mm/0.116″/11 Gauge
Also Available in Antique Silver Finish
Copper Magnetic Bracelet Benefits
- Copper magnetic bracelets help relieve pain and discomfort associated with arthritis, rheumatism, carpel tunnel syndrome or injury and reduce swelling and stiffness.
- Increase blood circulation which leads to more oxygen and nutrients available to painful areas.
- Relax muscle spasms.
- Reduce inflammation, lactic acid, calcium deposits and other toxins in the body.
- Copper magnetic bracelets assist to healing nervous tissue and bones due to the magnets ability to accelerate the migration of calcium ions.
- Can help the body produce more endorphins, which are known as natural painkillers.
- Copper magnetic bracelets promote peaceful sleep as the magnets can influence the production of the hormone melatonin in the body.
- May stimulate collagen density in and around joints proven in studies to heal bones and joints faster and to help alleviate chronic pain and invigorate overall well-being.
- People with cardiac pacemakers should avoid wearing magnets.
- Copper may produce patina, which can be easily removed by washing.
- For cosmetic reasons we suggest removing copper jewellery before bathing or swimming.
Tom Barry –
Very Satisfied, so far ,i am pleased with the service, delivery and after care. What i might add is i think i should give it more time to see what are the advantages. i do feel a slight difference in my well being, and i,m optimistic for the future.
Gillian A. –
Not sure if this bracelet works yet haven’t worn it much!
This bracelet looks really smart, and is exactly as described. The traditional Celtic detail is much appreciated by my husband, who has not taken it off since it was given to him. It is a good fit, and he thinks it is also helping with the inflammation of his fingers. Happy with this product.