Neodymium Healing Magnets, Therapeutic Magnets for Arthritis, Back Pain, Period Pain
Versatile and safe neodymium healing magnets that can be used anywhere on your body as a natural aid for pain relief.
- Powerful 10000 Gauss Neodymium magnet
- Can be securely attached to clothes, underwear or bandages
- Copper side of the magnet has a negative polarity which is most beneficial to human body
- Provides dual therapeutic effect thanks to the magnetic energy and anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and pain reliving properties of copper
- Comes in a gift box.
- Consists of enclosure containing the magnet and the lid. The enclosure is made of pure copper and biomedical grade hypoallergenic stainless steel.
- Copper side of the enclosure is the magnet’s negative pole and needs to face the skin.
- Stainless steel lid is securely holds the device attached to clothing, thanks to the magnetic force.
- Magnet diameter: 3 cm (1.18”)
- Magnets thickness: 10 mm
- Lid thickness: 1mm
- Magnet weight: 25 g
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Tennis Elbow
- Headache – BBC News Online article
- Backache, neck pain
- Sprains and strains
- Joints and muscle pain of any nature
- Period pain,
- breast soreness
- Recovery after surgery
How to Use the Magnet
- Slide the lid to the side with your thumb and detach from the magnet. We recommend not to lift the lid without sliding first, as the magnetic forces will try to keep it attached to magnet.
- Place the magnet over painful area with the copper side to the skin and place the lid on the other side of your clothes (sleeve, underwear, bandage, t-shirt etc.).
- For best results insure that the magnet is in contact with the skin.
- The magnet can be worn for as long as needed.
- More than one magnet can be worn at the same time
- The copper side of the enclosure may darken slightly after being in contact with the skin. This is absolutely normal as copper will oxidize gradually, but this won’t affect the device properties.
Do not wear magnets if you have a pacemaker.
Keep the magnet away from small children!