Copper Magnetic Bracelet -Vikings
This copper magnetic bracelet features traditional Viking, Norse symbols – mystical dragons. According to the Viking’s believes, dragons lived in the ocean and were considered to be sacred and powerful creatures. The dragon eating its own tail represents recreation and infinity of life.
- 99.9% solid copper
- 6 Powerful Rare Earth Neodymium Magnets 3000 Gauss each
- The magnets have north polarity – most beneficial for human health
- Easily adjustable for a comfortable fit
- Width: 13mm/0.51″
- Thickness approx: 2.5-3mm/0.116″/11 Gauge
About Copper Magnetic Bracelet
Wearing copper magnetic bracelet is believed to be highly beneficial for problematic joints and muscles.
We applied a very thin layer of a jewellery grade organic lacquer on this bracelet to prevent it from oxidizing too soon. Once the bracelet is in contact with your skin the copper will start oxidizing gently, and the protective lacquer will gradually disappear, allowing your bracelet to age beautifully and for you to enjoy the amazing healing benefits of natural copper.
- People with cardiac pacemakers should avoid wearing magnets.
- Copper may produce patina, which can be easily removed by washing.
- For cosmetic reasons we suggest removing copper jewellery before bathing or swimming.