Mens Magnetic Therapy Bracelet Copper Bracelet for Arthritis Health Bracelet Healing Bangle Celtic Silver Toned – Scottish Thistle
This stunning, solid copper mens magnetic therapy bracelet features a Thistle flower – a national symbol of Scotland. Throughout Celtic regions thistle represents bravery, devotion durability strength and determination.
Copper core of this bracelet makes it pliable and easily adjusted for a comfortable fit.
Hypoallergenic pewter coating has been applied to this bangle making it an easy-to-maintain, long-lasting piece of jewellery with unique therapeutic properties. This lovely magnetic bangle is really hard wearing and won’t lose its antique silver lustre for a very long time.
- Made of solid copper
- Hypoallergenic pewter coating 100% lead and nickel free
- 6 Powerful Rare Earth Neodymium Magnets 3000 Gauss each
- The magnets have north polarity – most beneficial for human health
- Easily adjustable for a comfortable fit
- Width: 15mm/0.6″
- Thickness approx: 2.5-3mm/0.116″/11 Gauge
Also available in traditional copper
Copper Magnetic Bracelet Benefits
- Copper magnetic bracelets help relieve pain and discomfort associated with arthritis, rheumatism, carpel tunnel syndrome or injury and reduce swelling and stiffness.
- Increase blood circulation which leads to more oxygen and nutrients available to painful areas.
- Relax muscle spasms.
- Reduce inflammation, lactic acid, calcium deposits and other toxins in the body.
- Copper magnetic bracelets assist to healing nervous tissue and bones due to the magnets ability to accelerate the migration of calcium ions.
- Can help the body produce more endorphins, which are known as natural painkillers.
- Copper magnetic bracelets promote peaceful sleep as the magnets can influence the production of the hormone melatonin in the body.
- May stimulate collagen density in and around joints proven in studies to heal bones and joints faster and to help alleviate chronic pain and invigorate overall well-being.
- People with cardiac pacemakers should avoid wearing magnets.
- For cosmetic reasons we suggest removing copper jewellery before bathing or swimming.
This is a lovely looking bracelet, bought as a gift for my husband. The pewter color is very classy. It’s also a good weight and has a nice feel when on the wrist. My husband loves it. Not too sure it’s helping with arthritis as he’s only had it on for a week but he does say he feels a bit better.
Being from Scotland love Scottish Thistle design. Also I like silver finish of the bracelet as I’m not a big fan of copper. The bracelet is a good width and nice fit. Would recommend.