Mens Magnetic Therapy Bracelet Copper Bracelet Pain Relief for Arthritis Powerful Health Magnets Magnetic Bangles Brackets Arthritis Jewelry
This mens magnetic therapy bracelet features wide, rounded ends to hold two powerful neodymium magnets. The large 5000 Gauss magnets will provide you with even greater healing, and pain relieving power.
The copper core of this bracelet makes it pliable and easily adjusted for a comfortable fit.
A hypoallergenic pewter coating has been applied to this bangle making it an easy-to-maintain, long-lasting piece of jewellery with unique therapeutic properties.
- Solid copper core
- Hypoallergenic, lead free pewter coating
- 2 Large High-Power End Magnets 5000 Gauss Each
- 4 Standard Rare Earth Neodymium Magnets 3000 Gauss Each
- The magnets have north polarity – most beneficial for human health
- Easily adjustable for a comfortable fit
- Width: 10mm/0.4″
- Thickness approx: 2.5-3mm/0.116″/11 Gauge
Copper Magnetic Bracelet Benefits
- Copper magnetic bracelets help relieve pain and discomfort associated with arthritis, rheumatism, carpel tunnel syndrome or injury and reduce swelling and stiffness.
- Increase blood circulation which leads to more oxygen and nutrients available to painful areas.
- Relax muscle spasms.
- Reduce inflammation, lactic acid, calcium deposits and other toxins in the body.
- Copper magnetic bracelets assist to healing nervous tissue and bones due to the magnets ability to accelerate the migration of calcium ions.
- Can help the body produce more endorphins, which are known as natural painkillers.
- Copper magnetic bracelets promote peaceful sleep as the magnets can influence the production of the hormone melatonin in the body.
- May stimulate collagen density in and around joints proven in studies to heal bones and joints faster and to help alleviate chronic pain and invigorate overall well-being.
- People with cardiac pacemakers should avoid wearing magnets.
- For cosmetic reasons we suggest removing copper jewellery before bathing or swimming.
I found this very helpful for arthritis, it may not work for everyone but it’s certainly worth trying! If not, then at least you have a nice bracelet lol