Copper Magnetic Bracelet – Phoenix and Dragon
Fabulous magnetic healing bracelet with intricate unisex design. Phoenix and Dragon In Eastern culture represent the balance between Yin and Yang: a perfect match for a long life of happiness. Bracelet comes gift boxed and makes a sweet little gift for someone special. Keep good luck on your side with this charming bangle!
- 99.9% solid copper
- 6 Powerful Rare Earth Neodymium Magnets 3000 Gauss each
- The magnets have north polarity – most beneficial for human health
- Easily adjustable for a comfortable fit
- Width: 10mm/0.4″
- Thickness approx: 2.5-3mm/0.116″/11 Gauge
Also available in antique silver finish
Copper Magnetic Bracelet Benefits
- Copper magnetic bracelets help relieve pain and discomfort associated with arthritis, rheumatism, carpel tunnel syndrome or injury and reduce swelling and stiffness.
- Increase blood circulation which leads to more oxygen and nutrients available to painful areas.
- Relax muscle spasms.
- Reduce inflammation, lactic acid, calcium deposits and other toxins in the body.
- Copper magnetic bracelets assist to healing nervous tissue and bones due to the magnets ability to accelerate the migration of calcium ions.
- Can help the body produce more endorphins, which are known as natural painkillers.
- Copper magnetic bracelets promote peaceful sleep as the magnets can influence the production of the hormone melatonin in the body.
- May stimulate collagen density in and around joints proven in studies to heal bones and joints faster and to help alleviate chronic pain and invigorate overall well-being.
- People with cardiac pacemakers should avoid wearing magnets.
- Copper may produce patina, which can be easily removed by washing.
- For cosmetic reasons we suggest removing copper jewellery before bathing or swimming.
Aidan Feely –
Bought 2, one for myself the other as a gift. Both my friend and I are very pleased.
Mr. G. S. Wishart –
I really like the copper bracelet. It is easy to wear ie it is light and doesn’t slip around so most of the time I forget it is there. Best of all, my knees and legs feel much less stiff and I am much more comfortable in bed and taking less painkillers so it seems to be working!