Antique Silver Toned Copper Magnetic Bracelet for Men- Vikings
Silver toned bangle-style copper magnetic bracelet for men beautifully decorated with traditional Viking symbols.
According to a legend “Midgard Serpent” is a snake who lives in the ocean that surrounds Midgard, the visible world of Norsemen. So enormous is he that his body forms a circle around the entirety of Midgard.
The snake eating its own tail represents the infinity of life.
Copper core of this bracelet makes it pliable and easily adjusted for a comfortable fit.
Hypoallergenic pewter coating has been applied to this bangle making it an easy-to-maintain, long-lasting piece of jewellery with unique therapeutic properties. This lovely magnetic bangle is really hard wearing and won’t lose its antique silver lustre for a very long time.
- Made from solid copper
- Hypoallergenic pewter coating
- 6 Powerful Rare Earth Neodymium Magnets 3000 Gauss each
- The magnets have north polarity – most beneficial for human health
- Easily adjustable for a comfortable fit
- Width: 13mm/0.51″
- Thickness approx: 2.5-3mm/0.116″/11 Gauge
Copper Magnetic Bracelet Benefits
- Copper magnetic bracelets help relieve pain and discomfort associated with arthritis, rheumatism, carpel tunnel syndrome or injury and reduce swelling and stiffness.
- Increase blood circulation which leads to more oxygen and nutrients available to painful areas.
- Relax muscle spasms.
- Reduce inflammation, lactic acid, calcium deposits and other toxins in the body.
- Copper magnetic bracelets assist to healing nervous tissue and bones due to the magnets ability to accelerate the migration of calcium ions.
- Can help the body produce more endorphins, which are known as natural painkillers.
- Copper magnetic bracelets promote peaceful sleep as the magnets can influence the production of the hormone melatonin in the body.
- May stimulate collagen density in and around joints proven in studies to heal bones and joints faster and to help alleviate chronic pain and invigorate overall well-being.
- People with cardiac pacemakers should avoid wearing magnets.
- For cosmetic reasons we suggest removing copper jewellery before bathing or swimming.