Ladies Magnetic Bracelet Arthritis Bracelet for Pain Magnetic Therapy Bangle Wristband – Flower Chain
Charming ladies magnetic bracelet handcrafted from pure copper and skillfully decorated with an elegant floral pattern.
- 99.9% solid copper
- 6 Powerful Rare Earth Neodymium Magnets 3000 Gauss each
- The magnets have north polarity – most beneficial for human health
- Easily adjustable for a comfortable fit
- Width: 10mm/0.4″
- Thickness approx: 2.5-3mm/0.116″/11 Gauge
Also available in silver finish
Copper Magnetic Bracelet Benefits
- Copper magnetic bracelets help relieve pain and discomfort associated with arthritis, rheumatism, carpel tunnel syndrome or injury and reduce swelling and stiffness.
- Increase blood circulation which leads to more oxygen and nutrients available to painful areas.
- Relax muscle spasms.
- Reduce inflammation, lactic acid, calcium deposits and other toxins in the body.
- Copper magnetic bracelets assist to healing nervous tissue and bones due to the magnets ability to accelerate the migration of calcium ions.
- Can help the body produce more endorphins, which are known as natural painkillers.
- Copper magnetic bracelets promote peaceful sleep as the magnets can influence the production of the hormone melatonin in the body.
- This women’s copper magnetic bracelet may stimulate collagen density in and around joints proven in studies to heal bones and joints faster and to help alleviate chronic pain and invigorate overall well-being.
- People with cardiac pacemakers should avoid wearing magnets.
- Copper may produce patina, which can be easily removed by washing.
- For cosmetic reasons we suggest removing copper jewellery before bathing or swimming.
Audrey B. –
I purchased this copper bracelet because my hand was hurting and was becoming weak. My husband had been wearing a copper bracelet and found it really helped ease the pain he had in his hands. So I decided to try it too. Within a few hours, my hand felt so much better. So much better that I didn’t go see my doctor about the pain.
I would highly recommend this copper bracelet.
Amanda Moore –
Sits well on my wrist and helps both my hand and wrist feel loose.
Claire U. –
This is a very pretty bracelet and I’d be happy to wear it even without the benefits. I was sceptical about the claims made about it but am amazed and delighted to find it has really helped the arthritis that affects both index fingers
The bracelet looks just like picture, pleased with my purchase.
Like look of it, feel of it, easily adjustible for my small wrist and most of all really helps my arthritic thumb.