Mens Stainless Steel Magnetic Bracelet Magnetic Therapy Bracelet Healing Magnetic Wristband Arthritis Joint and Mascular Pain Relief
Glamorous two-toned mens stainless steel magnetic bracelet, hand crafted of high quality 316L stainless steel with electroplated hard wearing polished finish.
This truly luxurious mens stainless steel magnetic bracelet boasts with striking silver and black finish. Guaranteed to be lead and nickel-free.
The design of the bracelet permits for the north pole of the magnets to face the skin and to create a powerful, healing magnetic field around your wrist. North pole facing magnets considered to be most beneficial for human health. The south pole of the magnets is securely cupped and doesn’t interfere with the magnetic field.
- Top quality 316L Stainless Steel
- Hypoallergenic and nickel-free
- Powerful Rare Earth Neodymium Magnets
- Magnet’s strength 3000 Gauss
- Multiple magnets per bracelet – 16 magnets for a standard 16 links bracelet
- 180-degree secure fold-over clasp
- Weight: approx. 53g
- Width: 13mm (0.56″)
- 100% natural, 100% safe
Magnetic Bracelet Benefits
- Magnetic bracelets help relieve pain and discomfort associated with arthritis, rheumatism, carpel tunnel syndrome or injury and reduce swelling and stiffness.
- Increase blood circulation which leads to more oxygen and nutrients available to painful areas.
- Relax muscle spasms.
- Reduce inflammation, lactic acid, calcium deposits and other toxins in the body.
- Magnetic bracelets assist to healing nervous tissue and bones due to the magnets ability to accelerate the migration of calcium ions.
- Help the body produce more endorphins, which are known as natural painkillers.
- Magnetic bracelets promote peaceful sleep as the magnets can influence the production of the hormone melatonin in the body.
- May stimulate collagen density in and around joints proven in studies to heal bones and joints faster and to help alleviate chronic pain and invigorate overall well-being.
- People with cardiac pacemakers should avoid wearing magnets.